Welcome to SMS’ Corporate pages. SMS is a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Here you will find our Vision, our Mission and our Values. You can also read a short history of SMS or learn about the Directors and Key Personnel of the Company.
To produce remote crack detection sensor and instrument products based on the patented CVM™ principle that will radically reduce the cost of maintenance and vehicle or plant down-time associated with performing safety critical structural integrity NDT inspections. Durable, simple to design and manufacture, easy to install and use, highly reliable and with a benchmark crack detection capability, CVM™ technology has application in a broad range of commercial, military and industrial market sectors, specifically in air, land and sea transportation systems, power-generation systems and industrial processing plants.
To build a commercially successful company by:
- Creating CVM™ enabled products that will radically reduce the cost and down-time of performing safety critical structural integrity NDT inspections.
- Developing and continuing to refine CVM™ technologies to produce innovative products;
- Adopting and applying proven leading edge technology;
- Working with strategic global partners in product development, manufacture, qualification, distribution and marketing;
- Establish a dominant market position in the key civil and military aviation markets within 5 years.
- Achieve planned market penetration goals in global market sectors.
- Creating an enriching and stimulating environment for employees.
Structural Monitoring Systems Ltd is committed to supplying only quality services and products through acting on the company’s five core values. They are:
- Customers have the highest priority in our business. We will strive to meet or exceed their expectations in all our dealings with them.
- People are our greatest strength and we will provide a safe working environment and be an equitable employer, whilst developing their potential by training and experience so that they can provide the services and products that our customers demand.
- Partnerships will be developed to foster alliances with our customers, suppliers and the community that will add value to our business.
- Innovation in technologies and processes will be embraced to secure a competitive advantage.
- Performance will be objectively measured and improved in order that we become the best at what we do.
- Structural Monitoring Systems is committed to Quality, Continuous Improvement, OHS&W and reducing the company’s impact on the environment. This is fundamental to our objective of being the global benchmark structural monitoring systems company.
Anodyne Electronic Manufacturing Corporation (AEM)
In 2012 SMS formed a strategic relationship with North American based aerospace manufacturer Anodyne Electronic Manufacturing Corporation (AEM) who are now the manufacturer of SMS products and systems.
AEM is a highly regarded aircraft OEM supplier and AS9100C certified manufacturing facility domiciled in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. Having an aerospace certified supplier based in north America has been a key strength in gaining certification for the patented CVM technology and facilitates the necessary increase in production volumes as the product goes to market.